Slayed a dragon this weekend, aka, US-129.
View the full set of photos at my flickr account.
- 1989 Ford Tempo GL
- 1986 Chevrolet Celebrity
- 1996 Toyota Paseo – Rolled, took a piece of me with it. Died at 101,000 miles.
- 1988 Subaru XT6 – Alive when I sold it. Sold at 115,000 miles.
- 1986 Subaru XT Turbo – Sort of alive, sort of dead. Mileage unknown, was on its third motor.
- 1988 Subaru GL Station Wagon – Living its life out as a farm wagon somewhere in NE Colorado. Complete with rust holes the size of tennis balls. Sold at 208,000 miles
- 1984 Subaru GL Turbo Wagon – Dead, parted out, living as pieces of other early 80s Turbo Subarus
- 1989 Subaru GL Coupe – Sold to live the rest of its life in New Jersey. Complete with giant rust holes in doors and 260,000 mile body with 112,000 mile engine.
- 1994 Subaru Loyale Station Wagon – Sold this last weekend, living as a commuter w/ 215,000 miles
- 1988 Subaru RX – Alive and kicking with its EJ25!
For those keeping track, I’m on my tenth car. That’s ten cars since November of 2001. That’s an average of 1.43 cars per year.